Old 23-03-2012, 11:26 PM
billy brag's Avatar
billy brag billy brag is offline
Registered User

Smile Need help please ..

hi to everyone , hope someone can help me out .

I have climbing roses against the side of my house , last year they where covered in black spots ..eventually turning a great deal of it black . This
didn't seem to hinder it flowering .
I took them right down to the root eventually in the hope that should they come back they will come back ok .
They are coming on in leaps and bounds but today I noticed the black had started
to appear.
The problem is , I am surround by the same roses , they where all planted together I presume , they line the street , and they are all covered in black.

so my question ...is it worth trying to do anything with my little section of the roses , if so what shall I use please and when.

also if I just leave it will it harm anything else growing near it ..I am thinking of a clematis when I ask this.

thankyou very much for any help you can give me.

oh and ...are we having lady bird epidemic , they are all over my garden. !