Old 25-03-2012, 05:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Favorite tomatoes

In article ,
General Schvantzkoph wrote:

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:38:30 -0700, Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

In article ,
General Schvantzkoph wrote:

It's time to plant some seeds. Looking for suggestions for tomato
varieties. My personal favorite is the Sun Gold, what are you
favorites?

Currant
Sweet100
Black Krim

and I'm trying a variety of other cherry tomatoes

Sweet 100s have done well for me, Black Krims haven't. I'll look into
Currants, I haven't heard of those before.

they're the smallest tomato, fun to snack on, but they are sluts and will cross
with any other nearby tomato with the greatest of ease, if that matters. and
they now have yellow ones