Old 25-03-2012, 01:29 PM
dazzst dazzst is offline
Registered User

Default My lawn feels awful...advice needed please

Hi all,

My lawn is approx. 80ft x 25ft with a very large (16ft diameter) area of which the turf has been removed for our above ground swimming pool.

I went out today and the feel under foot of the lawn is terrible. Very lumpy and bumpy. The overall condition is also terrible with bare patches and moss.

What product(s) can I put down to start removing the moss, feed the lawn, etc? and what could these lumps and bumps be?

Thanks
Dazz