Old 25-03-2012, 01:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default strange eggs in greenhouse

Janet Tweedy wrote in
:

Is there a website for identifying eggs?
A gardening friend has just found sticky black eggs in her greenhouse
and all depending on friend or foe she wants to do what to do with
them!! They aren't very small (that doesn't sound right but I am sure
the grammar's correct) but they must be some kind of smallish creature.

Janet

First thought is Amphibians.

Might be frog, newt or toad spawn, they don't need a pond or water to
spawn! I think that the spawn will need water to develop into taddies.

Baz