Old 26-03-2012, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Get Your Woolies Out (and fleece, cloches .....)

In article ,
lid says...

The link below is to temperature predictions for overnight on 1 April:

http://tinyurl.com/7jswg22

Gulp!

Now do we treat the prediction as a gimmick or do we prepare?

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the east end of the totally
dry and sunny Swansea Bay.

Doesn't the date say it all!!!!!!!

All I could get to was the weatheronline site, where the temperatures
looked "normal" so not quite sure what was on the tinyurl site in your
post.

From the dry & sunny, but ground frost overnight southern edge of the
Epynt.
--