Old 26-03-2012, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Just wondering

On 26/03/2012 11:43, Baz wrote:
Derek wrote in news:9t97n9Fk16U1
@mid.individual.net:

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:58:03 +0000, Baz wrote:

Your extensive garden might well be better if you got rid of those
ridiculous raised beds. They serve no purpose unless you have a physical
reason. IMO.

MO doesn't tally with YO, so we'll have to agree to differ

Yes, Derek,
If we were all in the same mind there would be no discussion or opinions

All the best.
Baz

I think that it mainly builds up with all the compost and horse muck
that I put on, I know it rots down somewhat, but it still adds to the
level. I use beds as the slope is great, and it is the easiest option,
plus my soil is nowt but pebbles with a bit of earth between. So from
the replies am I correct in assuming no one else gets soil build up in
raised beds?