Old 29-03-2012, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Private Medical Insurance Policy

On 29 Mar 2012 11:27:20 GMT, "CT" wrote:

Martin wrote:

On 29 Mar 2012 10:39:28 GMT, "CT" wrote:

Graham Harrison wrote:

I don't have medical insurance for my garden.

It would be handy:

"My Camellia is looking a bit sick! Quick - phone BUPA!!"

My marijuana has a drug problem ...

"This rhododendron is losing a lot of sap."
"Why, what is it?"

[1] or [2]

[1] "It's a fluid of minerals and sugars that circulate in the vascular
system of a large evergreen shrub, but that's not important right now!"
[2] "Nurse - my secateurs, a trowel and some ericaceous. Stat!"

Came (by accident) across a web site yesterday that was offering packs
of deadly nightshade seeds. Is there a conspiracy here?

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the east end of the totally
dry and sunny Swansea Bay.