Old 21-04-2003, 02:35 PM
conkbrite

Default sick azalia

We are six weeks into a drought here (never heard of before!). However,
other people's azaleas are blooming. Yes, water may be the problem.

"The Devil's Advocate" wrote in
message ...
Just off the top of my head I would say not enough water. Does that sound
feasible?

"conkbrite" wrote in message
: We planted an azalea last season in a rather shady spot; peat was mixed

in
: with the neutral to slightly acidic soil.
: It is just starting to flower, but is not too happy, and in particular

has
: some leaves going yellow with black/brown patches (looks rather like

black
: spot). Does anyone know the problem (and the cure)? Thanks.
:
: David B
: Valanec
: 29460 HANVEC