Old 21-04-2003, 02:56 PM

Default Suggestions on Flowers to Plant

Hi All,

I am just starting out and trying to obtain a Green Thumb. hehehehehe

I live in the Midwest, St. Louis, MO. and have began creating a flower
bed in the front of my home.

I am looking for some suggestions of the type of flowers to plant.
The bed will be facing the evening sun for about 3 hours so I am not
sure what type of flowers can take that amount of sun and that amount
of heat, especially during the Summers here.

Also what would be a good time in the day to water the plants?

Shawn