Old 31-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Crazifox Crazifox is offline
Registered User

Question What is the type/name of my plant?

I have had this plant for a couple of years now, I grew it from a cutting I took when we were studying vegetative propagation in Bio.

I would quite like to know what plant it is, as then I can find out how to best to care for it, as it doesn't look very healthy at the moment. I will post a some links of the flowers and the plant in general.

Also, if you know what the funny white stuff on the leaves is, then could you tell me? They only appeared recently, and I don't know what they are. Any other general advice would be great also.

Thank you for any help

Plant: http://puu.sh/ndIV

Flowers: http://puu.sh/ndID