Old 31-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Eloise Eloise is offline
Registered User

Smile

Hi Sacha

Thank you so much for your time and information, I'm so happy to have found gardenbanter.

I adore flowering hedges but our circumstances mean they are not available to us. Husband comes out in terrible hives at bee stings and I've passed on my fear of buzzy creatures to my two wee girls - so no eleven metre long flowering shrubs for us, I'm afraid.

We are so lucky with our neighbours, they'll keep their side in perfect order as we've already discussed putting up a hedge with them.

I'm just going to start going round the online stores to look at what sizes and stock they have of the shrubs you suggested and then try to pick one that's most suitable for us. If anyone has anymore suggestions we'd be delighted to hear them.

Thank you so much to everyone for contributing to my initial post, I can't tell you what a relief it is to have such expert opinions instead of floundering around myself trying to find something appropriate.

Kind Regards, Eloise