Old 31-03-2012, 07:44 PM
wilson1973 wilson1973 is offline
Registered User

Default Removing long wild grass

I'm helping an elderly gentleman with an allotment as it's become too much for him to manage as he has been ill,a large part of his plot has become covered with long wild grass (18 inches) I wonder if anyone could tell me a way of removing this so we are back to just bare soil,he thought about setting it on fire,I don't know if this would be possible or if you would have to use an accelerant for this the grassy area is only surrounded by soil and no fences or sheds and he has a hose so I suppose this may be possible,does anyone have any ideas