Old 01-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Eloise Eloise is offline
Registered User

Wink

Sorry you're allergic to bees as well, it can be a real worry.

True! Once the brainwashing is complete, Karen will be delighted to cut them back every year and do all of the watering! Although when they get to six feet I think she might have a wee problem reaching up to trim the top, she is only nine!!! LOL

It's the thought of eleven metres of Escallonia in our admittedly small garden, I don't like the idea of there being an area the kids wouldn't be able to play in. My goodness, it's tempting as it's so beautiful but...

I've been looking into getting some of the non-flowering shrubs, somewhere local, thanks so much again, Sacha, for all of your help. Hope Arran isn't as cloudy and dreich as Ayrshire is, today.

Eloise