Old 01-04-2012, 06:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default May have killed my wild meadow before its started.

Jony68.gardenbanana.uk wrote:

I have sown a section of my garden with Wild Meadow seed recently (less
than 2 weeks ago) , but today I have spread weed and feed over this area
aswell, when I was doing the rest of the lawn.
As soon as I had done it I suddenly thought this may kill the wild
meadow seed before it has even started....So my question is have I done
the wrong thing using weed and feed over this area..?
Many thanks for any info.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . weed killer on newly sown
wildflowers... ahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . jony, that's like putting
on freshly laundered panties and not wiping your ass. LOL-LOL