Old 02-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Eloise Eloise is offline
Registered User

Smile

Hi Sacha

Sorry about the goegraphic mix-up. Lucky you, living in Devon with glorious weather!

Yes, the Epipens are a pain to carry about but we always have a few on hand, just in case. I have a little hook just inside the garden door and hang them from it, that way they're just seconds from reach if my hubby does get stung.

I'd love to go for the Beech but am a bit worried that it might not survive a cold Scottish winter, it's really windy at that part of the garden.

I didn't know you could do the wavy look with the Beech, thanks so much for that info! I've been looking at the purple/copper variety Fagus Sylvatica Purpurea as it looks so pretty and is stock locally.

Hope you're having another gorgeous day in Devon!

Kind Regards and many thanks, Eloise