Old 01-04-2012, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_5_] Rod[_5_] is offline

Default White Rosmary

On Sunday, 1 April 2012 11:36:42 UTC+1, Moonraker wrote:
2 weeks ago we had a lovely leg of lamb roasted with some of my
rosemary, that is in a pot by the back door. Today it is as dead as a
dodo. I had always assumed it was a drought tolerant plant, yet it looks
as though it has died from lack of water. Is that the most likely? I had
trained it up a bamboo cane, it was doing very nicely, thank you. Sad.

Common rosemary R.officianalis - bomb proof and dirt cheap in garden centres. There's also a lot of cultivars like Miss Jessop's upright.

Rod