Old 03-04-2012, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default At Last!

Jake wrote in
:

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:21:46 +0100, Jake
wrote:

There's this funny wet stuff falling from the sky here in sunny South
Wales. Not white like wot they had in Scotland but still wet. I can
almost see the plants stretching out to catch some.

Getting heavier as I type.

Luvvvly!

Oh well, that was a hopeful 8 minutes. Now not a decent rain cloud in
sight! But we live in hope.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the east end of the temporarily damp
but still sunny Swansea Bay.

That is Gods way of punnishment for you being a Taffy!

It has been spitting with rain here for at least 24hrs, no "real" rain,
just enough to get every bricklayer/roofer/carpenter p**sing wet through
after an hour or so. The boss sent our(on the books) workers home.

I am guessing that this rain did not fill our/your reservoirs!

Baz