Old 03-04-2012, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default At Last!

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:31:18 GMT, Baz wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote in
:

Lovely and sunny here.

Cut the grass.

We have the window cleaners in as I type.

and

Dark clouds on the horizon!!

Windows nice and clean and .............. rain?

Window cleaners!

You lazy sod!

Who cut the grass? Not you surely.

I love it, Baz, when all I can see above your message is "[QUOTED
TEXT]".

Anyhow, I put some granular feed on the lawns a couple of days ago to
try and perk them up. That was on the basis of a forecast spell of
heavy rain today which hasn't happened. Should have used liquid feed
as I usually do. So its out with the lawn sprinkler if I can find it.
I know I had one a few years ago .....

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the east end of the temporarily damp
but still sunny Swansea Bay.