Old 04-04-2012, 05:25 AM
rhubarb rhubarb is offline
Registered User

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen73 View Post
Blueberries bring a unique combination of delicious fruit and striking ornamental beauty to the garden and landscape. Blueberries are easy to grow, require little care, and are seldom bothered by pests. If a few basic steps are followed your blueberry plants can thrive and last a lifetime.
I bought two highbush blueberries recently and put them in the greenhouse for now. Not sure when I can plant them in the ground (I'm in zone 8b), does anybody know?