Old 04-04-2012, 07:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Nice and sunny

Just heard on Classicfm that there are roads closed due to snow quite a way
down in Derbyshire and Staffordshire and that there are still people without
power North of the Border.

I had a few spots on the windscreen as I came home from an RNA Meeting last
night and we had overnight rain, but it has stopped now and is quite sunny,
but there are quite a few clouds.

What have you got and has the snow bothered you at all?

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight