Old 21-04-2003, 04:09 PM
Gareee

Default Finished the edges of my pond

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
newsan.2003.04.21.09.42.14.497427.22837@WizardsT ower...
On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:55:04 -0500, Gareee wrote:

'll attach a pic of our new pond...

Your picture, although nice, has no place on a /text only/ usenet
group. The damned thing was/is over 5 MEGABYTES!!
Maybe you are a newbie so this will serve as a warning, no abuse
report will be sent out /yet./
Binaries have their own newsgroups. Do /NOT/ post binaries to a text
only group.

Sorry if you are offended, but I coulda swore I saw pics posted here by
others before. Is there a binary newsgroup for this group?? Is there a Faq?
I haven't seen one posted in the last week.

BTW I've been using usenet, and photoshop for years now, so I'm far from a
noob. And with my connection, the pic downloads in seconds. Sorry you still
have dialup.

Oh, and the pic is NOT 5 MEG. It's 701 kb.

I'm SO glad I shared and tried to help someone else out...

Gareee©

Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm
Custom figures, wallpapers, 3D and More!