Old 04-04-2012, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Acacia trees - Could I grow one in Southern England?

On 4 Apr 2012 10:05:38 GMT, "AL_n" wrote:

I have found pictures of a tree whose shape is ideal for my needs - namely
the acacia tree, such as those illustrated he

http://tinyurl.com/79a3zha

I gather their usual habitat is in hot places such as the Middle East and
Australia. Does anyone know if one would survive and thrive in Southern
England?

Thank you,

Al

I would expect Acacia to grow in Southern England as I have one
growing in my garden in the North West. I think it's an Acacia
dealbata but I'm not sure.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software. http://www.npsl1.com