Old 05-04-2012, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gardening Forums Gardening Forums is offline

Default Gardening Forums

Hello,

We've recently started up a new Gardening Forum (http://www.gardening-
forums.com) for friendly and likeminded people to discuss all things
gardening.

It's only been open for just over a week, but we're already quite
active and have some great photo threads. As there are lots of experts
and enthusiasts on here, I wanted to extend an invitation to any of
you that may be interested - as we're always looking for more members
to the gardening community.

If you've got any comments on our layout, design or site then please
do let me know!