Old 05-04-2012, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Feeding strawberry plants. Q

On Thu, 05 Apr 2012 10:32:06 GMT, Baz wrote:

On the south facing brick border we have strawberries with blosson, or is
it flower, nevertheless, is it good to use tomato feed for them? If not,
what to use? Some have already young green strawberries.
This is their second year after planting.

Personally I don't feed at all, think you get too much leaf growth by
feeding, spent this morning making yet another batch of strawberry
jam, second freezer needs cleaning out, last years crop was so big .