Old 05-04-2012, 07:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Gardening Forums

On 4/5/12 6:46 AM, Gardening Forums wrote:
Hello,

We've recently started up a new Gardening Forum (http://www.gardening-
forums.com) for friendly and likeminded people to discuss all things
gardening.

It's only been open for just over a week, but we're already quite
active and have some great photo threads. As there are lots of experts
and enthusiasts on here, I wanted to extend an invitation to any of
you that may be interested - as we're always looking for more members
to the gardening community.

If you've got any comments on our layout, design or site then please
do let me know!

Why have you reinvented the wheel? What is lacking here in rec.gardens?

I can tell you one thing that is better in rec.gardens than in your
forum: For rec.gardens, I do not have to register and setup a user ID
or password.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see