Old 21-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Shiva

Default Keeping a Messy Garden

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 11:07:33 -0400, "Susan H. Simko"
wrote:

Hey! I'm a virgo! *grin*

Hee! You mean you don't act the same as 1/12th of the rest of the
world's population?

However, I love sprawling abandon with
multihued beds without any dirt and/or mulch to be seen because of the
grooundcover. I really don't weed except for the stuff that tends to
get invasive such as chickweed. We have seven birdfeeders in the yard
and love to sit out on the patio watching the multitude of birds come
and go.

Clearly your sense of the Joy of Life has overpowered the stars,
grahhshoppah!

My latest project is to figure out where I'm going to put the
ladybug house up that I just got mailorder.

This sounds damned near unbearably cute. Which mailorder? And when can
we see it?

Probably why I have light strips in boxes in the master bedroom that I
bought on a whim for the master bath, decided i really didn't like them
and haven't yet gotten a round tuit to returning them. This was
probably almost a year ago. I do have the receipt in my hand bag now at
least. *laugh*

As long as we are moving in a positive direcetion we are doing fine! I
hear that changes in later life to "as long as we are moving ... at
all!

s h simko at duke dot edu