Old 06-04-2012, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Feeding strawberry plants. Q

Jake wrote in
:

There are some pics on my web site at
http://www.rivendell.org.uk/garden/?p=50
which hopefully give an idea of the results I achieved on some bedding
using FP compared to Phostrogen.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the hardly damp east end of Swansea Bay.

Thanks. Jake, but QVC or any shopping channel gives me the creeps. Your
results are very good though Judith in France reports the product is
sold out so you are right to order for next year.

For the tine being I will use tomato feed.

BTW it is absolutely soaking wet here. The rain stopped last night after
more stop/start and this morning we had a bit of a frost, now it is cold
but brilliant sun.

I have seen standing water in places this morning, that will tell you
how much rain we have had. Forecast more rain too. Thats OK with me
because for once I am up to date with the garden. Just need to plant the
stuff I have growing from seed when the time is right.

What made you stop growing veg?

Did I tell you that I bought a Bramley apple tree for £1.99 and planted
it? Look after the pennies and the £ will look after itself. I can't
afford T&M and similar prices.

All the best
Baz