Old 06-04-2012, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Wormeries - pros & cons?

In article , jmsmith2011
@hotmail.co.uk says...

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:05:02 +0100, Janet wrote:

snip

No stables with horse-manure heaps in the neighbourhood? You should
find some in there.

Janet

You seem to be assuming that everyone lives out in the country with large
gardens.

You seem not to be following the thread.

My advice in this thread is directed to Al's specific circumstance, as
requested by him. IN THIS THREAD, Al said, he has a larger than average
garden and does not throw out much kitchen waste.

From his recent posts I know he lives on the South Coast in a rural area
with a garden big enough to justify a garden shredder.

Why assume that only rural dwellers have access to horse manure? Many
commercial riding schools and liveries serve urban areas.

Janet