Old 07-04-2012, 04:58 AM
rhubarb rhubarb is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by telgip666 View Post
thought this was a gardening site not someplace for a moron to show how clever he is with the english language,as we say in england get a life.
Wow! This is really cool. We have a greenhouse we set up last year, and our big question has been what's the best, "greenest", and cheapest way to moderate the wide temperature swings and keep the greenhouse warm on winter nights.

Just reviewed the info at Solar Greenhouse Heat Sink - Solar and this is brilliant. We were actually thinking of using an old computer fan, but we had not put the rest of this idea together.

Thanks so much for posting this!