Old 07-04-2012, 10:40 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Brown View Post
On 06/04/2012 22:53, Bob Hobden wrote:

Was it just me but all the talk of Dafs and I deadheaded mine last week.
Well and truly over.

So are all mine and I am up in North Yorkshire. The hot sun did for them
rather rapidly and the snow on Tuesday was the coup de grace.

Bluebells, muscari and the first proper tulips are out now. The odd
species tulip was up and flowering a couple of weeks ago.

GW is in some kind of time warp - a bit like Ambridge wrt weather.
Our daffs are still fully out, but I think will be over next week. the very first few bluebells are just appearing, but at the moment it's basically primroses and wood anemones. West Yorkshire, 400ft.

Solomon's Seal is out in the woods at Clapham (N Yorks)