Old 07-04-2012, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Raining again.

On Sat, 7 Apr 2012 05:27:19 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill
wrote:

On Apr 7, 12:35*pm, Baz wrote:
It is pouring with rain here and forecast more rain over the next 5 days.
Its cold too. Not moaning cos we need rain, but whenever I get 2 or 3 days
clear from work there is an obstacle, same for us all I know.

Anyone NOT had rain yet?

Baz

What's Rain?
So long (for us) without rain we have forgoten what it's like.
David @ the once wet end of Swansea Bay

I was thinking, Dave, (based on last year) that if you announce plans
to start planting your Dahlias in the next week we'll get some rain
(well you will anyway). You don't need to actually plant them, just
make serious plans.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the hardly damp east end of Swansea Bay.