Old 07-04-2012, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Raining again.

On 2012-04-07 12:35:16 +0100, Baz said:

It is pouring with rain here and forecast more rain over the next 5
days. Its cold too. Not moaning cos we need rain, but whenever I get
2 or 3 days clear from work there is an obstacle, same for us all I
know.

Anyone NOT had rain yet?

Baz

We've had so little it barely had the strength to get out of the sky.
It's very cloudy now with shafts of sunlight. The forecast is for
rain, so we'll see.

Well, its slowed down to a light on and off drizzle. The sky is full of
fast moving dark cloud and when the sun gets past them it is quite
pleasant, still quite cold.
Whatever it does, one thing is certain that gardening is out this long
weekend and I am heading for the big shed and work on one of the bikes.
Supposed to be winter projects.

Sit tight and make sure your brolly stand is in good order.
Baz