Old 07-04-2012, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Double Sloe?

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Driving to Devon and back last week there was a mass of Sloes in full
flower, some seemed to be more intense white than others and I was
wondering if there is a double flowered form of Sloe.
I didn't feel like wandering along the side of the motorway looking
for double forms. I don't think the motorway police would have
understood.

You're nearer to Gower than I am, and as there are plenty of blackthorn
there due to limestone geology, I'm sure you would find some if you looked.

Bill