Old 07-04-2012, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Raining again.

On 2012-04-07 12:35:16 +0100, Baz said:

It is pouring with rain here and forecast more rain over the next 5 days.
Its cold too. Not moaning cos we need rain, but whenever I get 2 or 3
days
clear from work there is an obstacle, same for us all I know.

Anyone NOT had rain yet?

Baz

We've had so little it barely had the strength to get out of the sky.
It's very cloudy now with shafts of sunlight. The forecast is for rain,
so we'll see.
--

Oh, I do hope those of you who haven't any get some soon.

I only had to plant a few seeds on my new allotment which was quite dry and
a day after that 36 hours of continuous rain followed earlier this week.

We haven't put solid paths in yet just scraped them out and my bro says it
will get too muddy if we walk on them when he went down there on Thurs. It
hasn't rained today and we are planning on sowing some beetroot and spinach
tomorrow.
I hope planting my seeds will bring rain for all who need it. It worked for
me ;-)