Old 08-04-2012, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Trugs - The Strongest Ones?

On 08/04/2012 14:35, Baz wrote:
"Racquel .(y)uk wrote in
:

Hi All,
My handles of all my trugs eventually snap no matter how expensive
they are. Can you recommend some that you have used that are really
strong?

TIA

Blueyonder, well ok a long time has passed.

Trugs? what are they?

Baz

Baskets basically. Used for harvesting fruit and veg.
I recommend the blue plastic ones sold at Pointe Verte here in France
but may a little too far to travel. ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.