Old 08-04-2012, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Trugs - The Strongest Ones?

"Baz" wrote in message
"Racquel Darrian" .(y)uk wrote in
:

Hi All,
My handles of all my trugs eventually snap no matter how expensive
they are. Can you recommend some that you have used that are really
strong?

TIA

Blueyonder, well ok a long time has passed.

Trugs? what are they?

Tool boxes for gardeners.
Often shallow and streamlined and made of pretty woods etc..
You sometimes see them with collections of fruit and vegetables artfully
displayed.
Seee for instance
http://www.capitalgardens.co.uk/harv..._source=google

At the moment I am using a folding shopping basket from Lidl with a canvas
body and an aluminium frame.
Oblong and deep rather than shield shaped and shallow but does the job.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)