Old 08-04-2012, 06:40 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racquel Darrian View Post
Hi All,
My handles of all my trugs eventually snap no matter how expensive they are.
Can you recommend some that you have used that are really strong?

TIA
What do you mean by "trug"? Do you mean a flattish basket about 40cm long and about 20cm deep with a handle over the top, which is the original meaning of "trug". Or do you mean a deep softish plastic tub, usually in a bright colour, with a little handle at each side, which are now being called "trugs"?

If the latter, yes, it happens to me too. I just buy the cheapest I can find, and regard them as expendable.

It helps if you always pick them up by both handles simultaneously rather than yank them up by one.