Old 08-04-2012, 06:56 PM
silly_sausage silly_sausage is offline
Registered User

Location: flitwick
Question new to all of this help is always a good start :)

Well where do i start i like to grow lots of indoor and outdoor plants not
So long ago i bought myself a pair of poop 'shopsais' and after the dormancy period
It attempted to grow back with lots of new leaves only to loose them soon
After and hasnt shown life since... During all of this i bought some red maple seeds
And figured id give it a bash myself one has sprouted after 3 months outside
In the cold and the rest havent appeared yet i was just hoping that maybe
Somebody somewhere would like to follow the journey as i try to avoid killing
These off aswell( assuming i killed the shopsai's) and give advice and help
In the process as my partner is not at all interested and all other webpages
Seem to be pro's talking to pro's about 10yr+ bonsai's anyhoo il finish my essay
With a thanks to anybody who took the time to read it
ta very much