Old 09-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Ocelot Ocelot is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackThumb View Post
Thank you for your reply!

Sorry, I didn't write my question well. The plant which I have is what I bought. I meant transplanted as in that's all I've done to it. (It hasn't produced pups, and I bought it at the size it is). Should I expect to see pups growing this spring/summer then? I would love to grow more!
I bought two aloe vera plants in 2002, and the following year had about 20! Little plants appear at the side. They are almost impossible to pot on when they have their pups, each plant will need a separate pot, as, being shallow routed, nearly all the pups detach from the main plant without needing separation.