Old 09-04-2012, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default The wet stuff

Well it had to happen, the rain has come back, the nice steady soft
type that will have the weeds shooting up all over the place in the
next few days.
Puddles all over the track but at least it's not running all over the
place, so should be soaking in and doing some good.
Saves me having to water the outside plants, and lets me get on with
the dahlia cuttings, pity my back wont take the work like it used to.
I get a pain under my left shoulder blade, so no form of support belt
will help.
David @ the wet end of Swansea Bay