Old 09-04-2012, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ros Butt Ros Butt is offline

Default Aloe Vera cuttings

I obtained a 'pup' last spring and when it was about the same size as yours
in October it produced several pups, and it has again recently produced
several more.

Thank you for your replies regarding the pumpkin seeds. I'll have to
find someone to give them to. Maybe next year!

Regarding the thread topic (I'm not sure how it got merged lol). Does
anyone know how long it takes for an aloe vera plant to start growing a
pup? I got one a week or two ago and transplanted it to a slightly
larger pot. it's still growing. It's about 1 foot high, with the bottom
leaf being a bit over 1 foot.