Old 09-04-2012, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default My wife does not understand me!

On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:10:48 +0100, Moonraker
wrote:

This is a cry from the heart, she really does not. A miserable wet
morning, so about an hour ago my wife decided the sun was over the yard
arm. She made me a lovely gin and tonic, ok so far. But a little later
the rain had eased so I told her I would go out and top up the fird
beeders, she did not understand me!

Ditto here save that it's Southern Comfort. Outside the noisy bweeting
tirds are hiding in the rees from the train and aren't fouching the
teeders at all except for the feen grinches.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the hardly damp east end of Swansea Bay.