Old 10-04-2012, 07:26 AM
telgip666 telgip666 is offline
Registered User

Location: RYDE IOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhubarb View Post
Wow! This is really cool. We have a greenhouse we set up last year, and our big question has been what's the best, "greenest", and cheapest way to moderate the wide temperature swings and keep the greenhouse warm on winter nights.

Just reviewed the info at Solar Greenhouse Heat Sink - Solar and this is brilliant. We were actually thinking of using an old computer fan, but we had not put the rest of this idea together.

Thanks so much for posting this!
I am taking it a step further and running another pipe right into the apex stopped of at the end,with holes drilled into the top with another fan about halfway along with another set of electrics but using same battery.
Iwill feed this into the existing downpipe,hopefully will pick up all available air.