Old 10-04-2012, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default How best to use poppy seeds?

On 04/10/2012 03:20 PM, Eddy wrote:
(Strange, I just sent off a fairly lengthy response to the list, Phil,
and it hasn't appeared. So here I go again, but in brief!)

It sometimes takes news servers a while to propagate a message.

On subject, like you I can't get poppies to go where I want; but they do
go everywhere else. As with feverfew, I find them worth the trouble. I
have found that they love to grow on a small gravel bank next to some
planters. Foxgloves like it there too, so I round up elsewhere on the
gravel but not in that spot, and they come back year after year.

-E