Old 10-04-2012, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Artificial Grass

"Graham Bell" wrote

Have you ever thought of using artificial grass ?
Not just sports surfaces but replacing your greensward in the back or in
the front garden. We offer grasses and safety matting for play areas
that offer shock absorption if children are using the area.
The grasses are of a high quality, pet friendly, supplied with a UV
Warranty for use in Northern Europe. 2m and 4m widths are available for
delivery anywhere in the UK. Installation can be arranged if you wish.
Phone 01730 812390 or if you just want advice or guidance go to our web
site : 'Ground Stabilisation - soakaway boxes -Erosion Mats - Artificial
Grass - Joosten Home Page' (http://www.joostenbl.co.uk).
We are here to help, offer advice and guide you through the project. Let
us help.

Would that be like the stuff they have used at RHS Wisley near the Bose-Lyon
Rose Garden or whatever it's called.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.