Old 21-04-2003, 05:58 PM
Essjay001

Default Grass cutting

David King scribbled:

Hi everyone!
I'm a relatively new gardener with a large lawn - 90x45ft, which is
pretty uneven. I have a Webb petrol cylinder mower which is power
driven, and cuts the grass OK, but I have to empty the grass box
about ten times.... I'm sure I would be better off with a rotary
mower, esp. due to the up and down nature of my lawn, but can only
really afford one which isn't driven. What would you recommend I do -
keep my driven 18'' cylinder mower and put up with all the empying,
buy a non-driven rotary one or save up for a driven rotary mower?
What is the experience of each different type? Thanks - David.

Maybe you could your grass more often