Old 11-04-2012, 05:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sean Straw Sean Straw is offline

Default Short Gardening Questionnaire

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:38:23 +0000, LarrySS
wrote:

My name is Larry, I'm a student at Loughborough University. I'm
undergoing some research for my degree and I would really appreciate
anyone who could spare 5 minutes to answer some of my questions.

If you're going to post to a worldwide discussion forum to ask people
to download and open something which could very well include malware,
perhaps you could give a better summary in your post of how many
questions, and what the topic is (say, home gardening, commercial
growing, greenhouses, growing food (vs. ornamentals), pesticide use,
organics, whether your questionnaire is limited to UK readers, etc).

The gardenbanter site you posted through merely sends along the posts
to USENET, it's NOT UK specific. I'm guessing in their desire to get
advertising revenue by wrapping usenet into something that makes it
look like it's forum content on their own site, they may not be making
this clear to their users.

Summary please? And perhaps you aught to make it a PDF file. Why zip
it?