Old 11-04-2012, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default can someone please id these please

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
On Apr 11, 12:35 pm, kay wrote:
lfc2dogs;955587 Wrote:

thank you for that, il take better pics tomorrow when its sunny, its a
massive garden thats been left to go wild for about 20yrs and its full
of brambles, ive cut 3/4 of the garden down with just a bit left to do,
but im struggling to dig coz of all the roots that have spread
everywhere.

In that case, more likely to be rosebay.

Most people on uk.rec.gardening can't see your pics - suggest you post
them to something like Flickr and post the url. Remember that
gardenbanter is only a means of posting to a newsgroup, and not a
gardening group in its own right, and most of the knowledgeable
gardeners aren't on gardenbanter.

kay

I take it thatr when you talk about Rosebay you are in fact talkong
about Rosebay Willowherb
http://www.dgsgardening.btinternet.co.uk/rbaywherb.htm

Rosebay willowherb does not have a massive root (and I couldn't see the pic,
just two lines across the page)

I think we can be too hard on Garden Banter posters, most ISP's have stopped
supporting Usenet so how do they know we are here?