Old 12-04-2012, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Artificial Grass

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2012-04-10 19:59:57 +0100, Dave Hill said:

On Apr 10, 3:17*pm, Graham Bell Graham.Bell.
wrote:
snip

So now we are getting Garden Banter adverts as well as doing their
work.
It'd certainly time they started sharing their profits with us here at
uk rec. gardening

I thought this advert was a damned cheek and a clear indication of
where Garden Banter is heading - take our posts, re-post them to
attract people who'll see the ads and NOW, advertise direct to urg.

Perhaps we should copyright all our posts only to be reproduced on urg
--
hugh
Copyright 2012