Old 12-04-2012, 07:01 PM
ohnorowe ohnorowe is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBeBad View Post
I bought a blueberry bush this weekend and intend to buy at least one more as I've read that you need at least two for polination and therefore a better yield. I have however read on a couple of websites that it's better to have 2 different varieties of blueberry bush. Does anyone know if I'll be ok with 2 the same or do I need to have 2 different varieties?

I was potentially going to look for an early cropper, a mid-season cropper and a late cropper.
go with the michigan bulb company! They have a trio of three plants for sale right now.. I just bought two of them! AMAZING!!! some are sweet for snacking, some super blump for jamming, and some more tart for pies! So exciting!

Rebecca